Wednesday 2 February 2011

Marathon Training, week 11



This week was pretty standard. Did a core workout on friday which left me reeling in pain for days. That gave me the opportunity, on saturday, to go to a Virgin London Marathon conference. Which, aside from being about running, had a Harry Potter theme...
Doesn't make sense, but it was really enjoyable.

This is Harry Jogger, and Rihanna Wheezy:


Hedwig, the fundraising owl...




I got my feet scanned, and found out that i needed to buy the latest Addidas trainer:


I was given carbo-gel. Has the consistency of honey, but tastes like raw potato so it's really hard to swallow. But it's very good.


This is the Head of the Virgin London Marathon:
He was in drag to exemplify people wearing costumes for the marathon. I can't find an explanation for his ridiculous behaviour though. He warned us to not have sex on our knees after the race because we wouldn't be able to stand up. And to not be picked up by old people because they wouldn't be able to assist us in our fatigued state.

I also learnt that i should stop running on the treadmill immediately. Here goes.

I got £20 sponsorship from 2 people this week. Thats 1% more. I was told that the sponsorship really starts 'flooding' in in February, so fingers crossed next week will be amazing.

http://www.justgiving.com/lukasgeorgiou

No comments:

Post a Comment