Monday 28 February 2011

Marathon training, week 15

I'm getting quite close to the day now. The training is getting more and more intense, but i'm noticing it less and less. It's like exercising 4 times a week is just basic now. How will I manage when the whole thing is over? I'm so fit and healthy now, it's hard to imagine my old self.

I spent 3 hours in the gym on Monday, and dragged Abigail along. She was livid. It left us both aching for the rest of the week.

Yoga on Tuesday, as per usual, and i fancy the teacher even more this week.

Wednesday, I ran just short of 13 miles, and again, it wasn't that difficult.

Friday, I did some HIIT.

This week i raised £20, which gets me to the 20% mark, Woohoo!. I want to get to 30% at least, by the end of March. I can onl do that with your help; Http://www.justgiving.com/lukasgeorgiou

No comments:

Post a Comment