Wednesday 9 February 2011

People on the underground

I did something last year, where I took photo's of women dressing badly on the tube. People liked it, but it's a bit mean, so this week, instead of taking pictures of just women on the train, I took pictures of Everyone!. Or everyone that sat opposite me at least.

I thought this lady was funny because she thought she could single handedly bring back into fashion the scooting commuter. It won't work.



This guy wasn't sat opposite me, but it's Bill, from Kill Bill, so i think I was justified in taking this:




This man fell asleep with his tongue out, snoring.



This old couple looked like twins.



This young couple were both crying, and refusing to look at each other. Divorce? Maybe she didn't like him because of his woman's jeans?




This man was drunk.




How exiting.

2 comments:

  1. Actually love it. How are you sneaking these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://peopleonthetube.tumblr.com/



    ;)

    ReplyDelete