Thursday 17 February 2011

Marathon Training, week 13

On Monday I was set to do my logest run yet - 10 miles.
In the first 2 miles my earphones broke, i cut my arm, my water spilled all over my things in my bag and my calves siezed up, so i hobbled another mile to the train station, defeated.

Decided to take the rest of the week easy - a bit of yoga, and some short treadmill runs.

A bit tired of all this now, not really much of an end in sight, and I managed to scramble £17.50 in sponsorship.
Not to sound too ungrateful, but someone gave me £10, then decided that that was too much and asked for change. Maybe you feel like it is too much, but never give to charity, then ask for change, it's condescending .

So yeah, this week failed. But I'm allowed a miserable week. Next week will be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment