Monday 24 January 2011

Marathon Training, week 10

I upped my game this week,

I went for your average run on monday.

Then tuesday, i ran for 70 minutes, which is the longest i've done so far. Here's some proof for all the haters.



Thursday, with a hangover, i ventured into some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), which is alternating between sprint-run-sprint-run-sprint run, every minute for 20 minutes. Very hard work.

Saturday (So that's four times in the week, finally), i went for another average run. Except this time, EVERYTHING was against me. There was an old man next to me, going faster and longer than i was, and i think he thought i cared. Him thinking i cared made me angry.
Also, my hair is getting long now, so i kept sweating into my eye, and i was wearing some sort of non-synthetic t-shirt or something so my sweat was clinging to me and weighing me down. So after 12 minutes I wanted to stop. I then had a half an hour arguement with myself in my head, and finally, 45 minutes later, got off the treadmill. I really do think it's time to start running outside. Let's wait till february for that though.

On a side note, i got 2 sponsors this week, from an aquaintance, and from somebody i've never met. Thanks friends.

Click here to sponsor me...

No comments:

Post a Comment