Monday 28 June 2010

The Hag - Day 31




I get this every so often. I got it on the plane last week, only for about 10 seconds so that was okay. I got it again last night, for at least half an hour. It’s been said that the experience can be turned into an out of body experience. That’s kind of what happened to me last night.

It’s brought on by irregular sleep, change in location and stress (i.e Jet Lag). I woke up at 4am, sat around, then went back to sleep at 7.

I awoke to find myself paralysed. To stop this, I attempted to fling myself around the room, headbutt the walls, bite my arm etc. Each time, I was sucessful (the out of body part) but my consciousness was then quickly flung back into my paralysed body, to lay in wait.

It’s the most horrifying experience ever. But when I look back on it, it would make a cool movie. So I’m a little grateful, in a strange way.

No comments:

Post a Comment