Monday 7 June 2010

Blogging Methods

I have a friend called Jack who is a very accomplished blogger. He once wrote an entry about which sex toys he prefers, and another time about what it feels like to walk down the street afterhaving just had sex, and enjoying the feeling of looking into the eyes of commuters and them having no idea that you're covered in Lube.
He also writes hearty entries. Emotional ones, about certain people. He advertises his blog entries on facebook and is proud of is writing, rightfully.

I have another friend. She knows who she is (or he). Zie (Zie? ) writes very personal blog entries about people zie knows and loves. One blog entry was about two boys (or men) that zie had sexual relations with and subsequently destroyed. So understandably, Zie's blog remains anonymous. It's not on blogspot and there are no links to it anywhere!

Mine is public, but i'm not as brave as Jack. Plus i know my mum reads. I couldn't write the things that friend number two writes, incase my friends/aquaintances see. Or could i?
I think from now on, i'm going to try and write things from my heart, rather than just describe what i did with my day. No matter how exiting having a ZIP card is.


http://www.postsecret.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment