Friday 18 June 2010

Day 26 – Leaving.

I’m going away for a few weeks now. With this 100 day malarkey, I somehow managed to fall 10 days behind myself only just after starting, so I might find it quite tough to blog every day whilst on holiday.

What I want to try, which you might like the sound of, is a video blog. It’d be easier than writing, and my mum would sure enjoy it, but I don’t like the idea of watching video’s of myself just cotching on a beach. We’ll see.

So while I most likely will not blog every day for the next 75 days, by the time day 100 comes around, there will be 75 more entries. Does that make sense?

My travel nurse made so much sense this morning.

“So you need to take 1 tablet every day, and you’re away for 10 weeks. That’s easy. 10 times 7 is 77.”

Thanks for that, Nurse.

I think I might also start my own book club, which my sister and my friend Oyin might like.

Bońtafuha

No comments:

Post a Comment