Monday 7 June 2010

Day 10

So today is day 16. I'm behind.

SUPRISE!

But you all must remember that i don't have internet in my house. So i can only do blogtings when i'm elsewhere... with my laptop. And usually being elsewhere involves being social, so it's tough. And to feel less guilty, I'll remind you that I've done other entries. Mainly those spiff photos below!

Day 10

On many days, many things happen. I think the point of this 100 day craic was to pick the single best bit. But there were two good things on day 10, that i think deserve mentioning. Equally enjoyable, and each equally subjectively sullied. If that sentences lacks sense; read on.

1

A friend asked me what my favourite flower was. I said "Fuchsia." He said "Really?" I said "Yes, why?" and he said "Because you and I are planting this Fuchsia bush tonight!"
Then he sent me this picture and later we started to plant it. The bush, not the pic.



I'm not really a flower man. I know roses exist and lilies and stuff. The only flower i ever took an interest in was Fuchsia because my Yiayia's garden was full of them and i thought they looked like sad dogs for some reason. And thought that she'd imported them from Cyprus just for her own personal use.

So onward with the breaking down of the complex sentence. So planting flowers, the company i was in, and the memories attached to said flowers made it enjoyable.

It then started to rain. I took my top off, to plant in the rain. Pansy-pants thought the rain sullied the event (SEE!) and so we went inside. We didn't plant the fuchsia for a few days and we're wondering about it's health now. Sad. If it dies, we may have to go back to Cyprus to get another.

2

The second thing was Glee going GaGa.
Enjoyable because it's Gaga, and because Idina Menzel, a.k.a Elphaba (The Wicked Witch of the West herself!) sang Poker Face really good like this:
Wicked

My friend enjoyed it more than i did, because, subjectively, i think it was sullied by the fact that at the end of the day, it was just Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment