Saturday 6 March 2010

Obviously

Hi.
I forgot something. I left you in suspense earlier, with my 'blond' entry. It never was meant to be blond, Obviously.
It was always my plan to go LILAC. Or as some would say 'Lavender Blond'. So here is me today; it is slightly washed out and re-dyed and hence less perfect (it looks blue, and even grey in some lights. So i tend to stay in certain rooms for a lot longer.) but still i think the most intentional colour.



'Why that colour?' I hear you ask.
It's funny, because now that i have lilac hair, every road I walk down and every room i sit in, just looks like a pool of muddy mustard (that's peoples hair that makes it like that.) and when your swimming through a pool of poo mustard, why would you want to be another turd? why not be a flower, or ... something less brown and boring. So yeah, trying not to sound pretentious. Next time i get asked "But why purple?" i may just ask "Well why is your hair that disgusting shade of SHIT?"

Peace. x

No comments:

Post a Comment