Friday 19 March 2010

My Desktop; Part 2.

Again, my desktop has been completely filled with screenshots of inane things. Here, take them from me!

If she were a man...


The sort of shop we all love...


A gay's not a gay without some gaga in his glog.

Fun times behind the scenes:


Maybe you can't see it if the image is small, but there are two big demonic faces superimposed on beyonce's sleeve. Scary.


Maybe you can't see this either, but there is a big fat weave superimposed on her head here:


Beautiful


The only Funny sexist joke i've come across


The Sunset years...


Lolz


I paid a stranger £1.50 on an online website, while i was high, and he will apparently tattoo my name onto his body, and pay for me to fly to scotland to watch the process. He promised me it would look like this:

But i haven't heard from him since.

Mushroom Soup


Apparently it's a Cat...



2 Years ago in Barcelona. A rare find.



Everybody deserves friends.



Abi and I, Werking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment