Sunday 19 September 2010

100

There isn't anything spectacular that i could end this 100 day thing on, which is fair enough because not all of the 100 days were very spectacular to begin with. It's fair to say i've failed, and cheated, because it's been 160 days, and i'm glad it's finished because i'm starting to annoy and embarress myself.
It has taught me that blogs are better than diarys, and that it is easy if you want to blog every day - just don't put a timer on it.

The last 160 days have encompassed this years travels as well as my first true relationship. I can't say that those two things didn't get in the way of each other, and i could have enjoyed each a lot better without the other, but i learnt a lot of lessons, and I wouldn't change anything for the world!






















Only 99 Days till Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment