Wednesday 24 November 2010

Marathon Training, Day 2

Admittedly, I had 4 days rest from last week, but i figure i shouldn't jump straight into these things.

Today i simply ran on the treadmill for 50 minutes. I listened to M.I.A's new album, aptly titled "/\/\/\Y/\"
Well i do have to say, upon it's first listen i thought it was a load of noisy hogwash. But i found the repetative beats of pneumatic drills and glugging water to be quite hypnotic when running, and played one song, :"Teqkila" on repeat and before i knew it, half an hour was gone. So i think next week i will listen to something rather more abstract. Maybe some 'Cyber Trance'. Seriously.

So yeah. 50 minutes later, there was again the general nakedness of the changing rooms, and then - this, I can only put down to brainwashing - I went to the pub and had two shots of teqila. Which i washed down with two pints of water, so as to not make myself feel bad.

I will only have one day of rest this time round. Promise.

Don't forget to sponsor me.

http://www.justgiving.com/lukasgeorgiou

No comments:

Post a Comment