Sunday 3 October 2010

Anniversary

"Happy 1 year to me!" said my blog.

I remember starting this blog last year, the night before i started University. Doing the same thing one year on was always quite ineviteable.

Here is my first two entries ever.

Looking at them, i can see that although i'm still sat in my parents house, and still at the same university, a lot has changed. I managed to stand 3 months living in halls with those kids, before i headed for the hills (My grandparents house). I still speak to a grand total of one of the residents of that building. Her name is Helena and she kept me sane when Crazylaura threw all my dishes away and tried to kill me with her £40 Kitchen knife.

Abi and I's love for each other has blossomed massively. She's still with that boyfriend (he's hot) and we are still, in my oppinion, what get eachother through university. Although this time round we are both willing to try hard at uni, rather than drag eachother through it. So we've both opted to take an Elective module in Metaphysics. Good one.
She still doesn't read my blog though.

I got over my Farmville addiction. It took me 5 months but i did it. I still catch my dad playing it from time to time.

I went to Amsterdam in November, like i planned. A similar trip is in order this year. Maybe to Prague. Or Sicily.

This entry is more nostalgic than anything. I'll do the same thing a year on from today. The night before starting my third year, (if i get that far). Maybe i'll be living in the Netherlands. By then, i hope to have a job (!!!) a place of my own, and my first tattoo. Let's see if i can commit to those three things shall we.

And of course i'll carry on blogging for the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment