Friday 4 December 2009

This Weeks Letter.

Following my recent trend of letter based entries, this weeks letter is F.
So here are three pictures that basically sum up the letter F and what it means to me in my life.


FEMALES


Any man following my blog will already know a lot of things about Abigail. The one thing such a man wouldn't know is what she actually looks like. So here is she. This is the woman who single handedly made me stay at University:



Fitness


This is more of a shocking side note. We all know that the average human walking speed is about 2 Miles per hour. We all also know that the human heart beats at around 1 beat a second or something healthy like that. But what we don't know is that when Lukas walks at 3.5 miles per hour (slow enough to take a photo of the treadmill), he technically dies:




FASHION

Fashion is a big part of my life, and I envy such Bloggers as "The Sartorialist", so i've decided to start my own version. It's basically the most fashionable outfits i see at University. Here's my friend Raymond (Who now makes the list of people who can never read my blog twice as big as it was before) rocking a nice beige number:



Keep doing what you do Rayray! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment