Saturday 19 December 2009

Juxtaposition

It appears that I started writing a blog roughly nine months later than I should have. If i had started in January, I could have had entries titled
"SWIMMING WITH WILD DOLPHINS!"
"SKYDIVING!!!"
"SCUBA DIVING!"
and told countless stories about living on a desert island, with someone a bit mentally unbalanced and a lot of hilarious, self proclaimed 'Black men'.

But i didn't do that. I actually started this blog in October. The start of Winter, and the start of University. So now my blog entries have titles like "Juxtapositions", which describe the mundanities of my life. Except i am now actually equally exited by what i am about to show you as i was doing the above things. Which sums up how really fun going to UCL can be!

So i literally just spent 96 hours in my bed, lying to myself that having Microsoft Word opened (yet minimised) and booklets scattered all around me would equate to getting my essays done on time. Those things didn't equate to that, which is why only 10 of those 96 hours were spent sleeping. I did eventually get the essays done on time, as always... Exhausted and totally derived of protein, I needed meat, and I needed it now! So here comes Juxtaposition one; i went to McDonalds, which i vowed in august never to do again:



How sexy does that meal look though!
This meal came with several more juxtapositions, like how i bought bottled water after writing, for 2000 words, an essay ALL ABOUT the disgracefullness of bottled water itself. Literally, that is what my essay was about. Also the juxtaposition of how happy I was to eat this, but how sad my belly felt afterwards. And the last juxtaposition, on my way home, was how the legging on this girls left leg doesn't seem to juxtapose the fact that she's an idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment