Monday 21 December 2009

Ladies of the Underground, Part I

Ladies of the Underground.

I do believe I've found myself a recurring feature for you to endurejoy!

Basically, I've combined my love of Voyeurism with my love of the female figure, and my love of the London Underground to bring you some pictures of women i found amusing, and who more than likely found me disturbing.

This lady was wearing beautiful glasses, and was giving herself one of those fake-blow-jobs with her tongue. I thought a screen shot would suffice rather than a rackety video:


I think perhaps she had something going with the very exited revellers either side of her?

And here, there are several things which draw our attention. I can't decide what's more enjoyable; Saffy Monsoon, daughter of Edina, sitting opposite me, or the clearly unrelated, unfeline, twin Leopards in the background... fierce!


2 comments:

  1. Haa, interesting. One day someone will catch you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveeeee this blog she was giving herself a blowjob i do that when im at work while my manager's talking to me ahaaaaa looool

    ReplyDelete