Sunday 7 February 2010

My Desktop

Having a macbook is a wonderful thing. You can take screen shots of anything!
Here's one i just took:



And here's another:



Quite confusing ey?
Anyway.
I always take screen shots of interesting (to me) things, thinking that i will one day they will be relevant and i can use them. They never are relevant. But i still want to use them. So here is what is on my desktop right now:

First Lady

I have a bit of an obsession with first ladies. Why? I don't know. But here are my favourite two; Michelle Obama, with Carla Sarcozy, having tea or something:



And here is little old Michelle a few years ago:



And this is Michelle. It's not actually. But when you google her, this is the first image that comes up. Or it was. Till google removed it. Luckily, before they did that, i got a screen shot. I'm not being rasist y'all. My best friend's black. I just thought i'd share what's on my desktop:




Body Altercations

This man tattood his eyeballs, just to stand out in prison. Ledge.




Alternate Universe's

Here is what happened when Disney met Looney Tunes:



And this is what Sayid/Jacob would look like, had he been in a universe where the plane had not crashed and where he were made of lego:



Ok i actually have hundreds of screen shots on my desktop. The rest will have to wait. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment