Sunday 24 January 2010

La Clique

Went to see La Clique in the Roundhouse in Camden. It's like a circus, but more intimate. There were a lot of acts. The highlight, for me, was a naked woman pulling a handkerchief out of her vagina, then making it disappear. Only later did we discover that one of the magicians had procured said handkerchief, to use to wipe the sweat off his mouth.
The lowlight was a Freddy Mercury lookalike flicking a huge piece of sodden Banana into the crowd. It landed on me.

Since moving into my grandparents i haven't had the internet. This has forced me to use other applications, like iMovie. I didn't read the instruction manual, so forgive me for the video editing below. And turn your volume down.



Ok that's possibly the worst video i've ever seen. Be aware, cameras were strictly forbidden, so i did well.
Also, after watching it back, i have noticed a lot of spinning round in that show.
5*.

No comments:

Post a Comment