Tuesday 12 January 2010

Found

The new year brought with it two things for most of us.

One.






Snow. This was good. "Wow. it's been snowing for so long! So much fun!"
But now i find my self wandering "Ok, it hasn't snowed in a week. WHY is the pavement still covered in ice? And why does the air still sting my face?"

Two.




University. As much fun as this sounds, and as much as i would love a bit more of a routine in my life, i won't be 'Disarming UCL' in this weather.

So,
in anticipation of February, i didn't go to university at the start of term. I stayed at home and got a bit Lost...



All Season One of it to be precise. Tomorrow Season Two. And if I don't die of Atrophy, eventually Season 6 in February.

So the message i'm trying to get across is that, if you have a choice between going to University and learning, or going to University and not learning, you should just instead prepare yourself for the final season of the best show ever. If you're less Obsessive Compulsive than I and won't watch 80 hours of television, just watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment