Thursday 12 November 2009

Two Second Photo

Hi!

Well earlier in the year both my ipod touch and camera were destroyed by 'Sand beach' which is actually Bislama (a whole different language) for the word 'Sand'. So upon my return to England, i went shopping for new ones, and decided to combine the two with a new video-camera-ipod. Amazing! I can listen to music AND take videos using something smaller than a packet of chewing gum.
But.
I can't take photos.
Thats right; it has a lense, and a shutter, but can't take photos.
But i LOVE taking photos.
So i am hereby heralding the invention of the two second photo.
It's amazing, because you know what it is, but you still press 'Play'!

Mine (Why?) and my friend Katys new gold nails on her face.


A rather telling billboard in the centre of my university campus. (reads: 'The official UK unemployment rate has now reached 2.5 Million' with a lot of happy graduates present)



Please expect proper videos, as well as a few more of these literal motion pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment