Saturday 17 October 2009

Two Weeks Forward

I started blogging as i started University, so that the two would be synonymous. This blog proves to me that i am actually in attendance at such a place. If i were asked to give more tangeable proof, i could not, because i don't do much any work. I don't do much of anything actually. It's taken me nine days to write the last four sentences. How many days will it take to write the rest of the entry? WHO KNOWS?!
Another vital question that has recently been thrust upon me (by the people at University) is ''If Culture exists, where can it be found?'' Obviously this question needs pages and pages of research for an adequate answer to be produced. So in order to conduct said research i trawled the internet for hours and found just what i'd been asked to find. A cheap holiday from easyjet.com. Only then did i log on to UCLs MOODLE (what?) to find out the due date of my essay. Thats right. Somewhere along the grapevine, the word 'Es' was mistaken for 'Ams' and the word 'say' was mistaken for 'terdam'. Very easily done.

Since my last entry, i have discovered Abbey has a boyfriend. Therefore she can't be in love with me, and this has made our friendship a lot less interesting. For a start i can name her by her real name now; Abigail, because it doesn't matter who reads about last months shenanigans as it was all just a small misunderstanding. I'm not in love and She's not in love. However, why she continues to touch my face on a daily basis will continue to confuse my hormones for god knows how long.

Anyone who's anyone (Edwin) will be pleased to know i've stopped playing with sand. But now i have an orchard, tractor and Halloween themed Hay-bales!!! If you don't know what i'm talking about you're so SO lucky. But if you are unfortunate enough to envy my farming skills, make sure you never try Heroin...



... www.nyutech.com/2009/09/how-to-get-rid-of-farmville-addiction.html

2 comments:

  1. I fucking love reading people I know's blogs. And who would have known that Abbey's full name would be Abigail! What a thrilling twist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol so Lukas my lovely, when can we expect the first novel? I am most impressed.
    I demand more.
    So get fucking on it.
    xmwahx

    ReplyDelete