Sunday 16 May 2010

Travel Blog

I'm not sure to how many people i have revealed the meaning of the word 'Daliure'. It means 'the boy who has been around the world', and was the part of the name given to me when i was... on the other side of the world.
I think part of me wanted this to be a travel blog, hence the name. But apart from one half hearted entry about Amsterdam, i've not done much travel blogging on here.
I recently took a break out of my very committed revision schedule to visit my sister in Nottingham. I had planned to take my camera and see loads of sights. I forgot the camera. And i missed my train. But i did go the next day, for a mere 24 hours. I saw two sights. I got no photos, but I'm not the only person to visit nottingham, and so i've just googled the sites, and i will pretend that i took the pictures myself, for peace of mind.

Nottingham Site 1 - Rihanna
She had a real tank.



And lots of dresses.



Nottingham Site 2 - Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem
Oldest pub in England.


It was like a cave inside.



Apparently the residents come from the year 1189 too, because i heard the word 'Negro' uttered at least 5 times when i was inside. Gross out.

No comments:

Post a Comment